We are currently recruiting Specialist Nurses to work within A&E Wards in Norfolk and Norwich.
We can offer suitable Specialist Nurses full or part time work. We can also offer block bookings with shift patterns to suit you. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
Suitable Specialist Nurses (A&E) will need:
· NMC Registered
· Enhanced DBS
· 3 years' references
· IV Trained
· 1 Years UK Hospital Experience
· Excellent Rates of Pay (£20 - £30 per hour)
· Organised Local Interviews
· Free Uniform
· Passionate dedicated consultants
· Efficient Compliance Service
· Contactable 24-hour Support
· Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
· A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
· An outstanding referral scheme
If you are a Specialist Nurse (A&E) and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Nurse roles in Norfolk and Norwich please apply now.